A confluence of humanity
serving our need
to heal, grow, and thrive.
Mosaic Wellness and Education Mission Statement
At Mosaic, we intend to gather diverse perspectives, ideas, practices, and energies from many different people in order to promote wellness for all participants involved. We feel that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for everybody’s growth, and that our needs and motivations vary from person to person and even from day to day. For this reason, we feel passionately about creating a space that facilitates sharing, expression, and collaboration on all sides.
Our approach to wellness is holistic, exploratory, and multidimensional:
- Our approach is holistic because we see the human being as more than a sum of systems, and recognize the need to address ourselves as consciousness in order to achieve lasting wellness.
- Our approach is exploratory because we see wellness as personal in nature, having a creative and generative component; and so we see each person as being an active protagonist in the development of their own wellness.
- Our approach is multidimensional because we recognize the many human facets which extend beyond the physical body, such as our energy system, our experiences before and after this life, and our relationship with the cosmos on a broader scale. While no two people have exactly the same perspective of reality in the big picture, we feel it is important to include multidimensional reality as a potent venue for personal wellness and actualization.
In pursuing our mission, we are committed to the following principles to effectively serve our community:
- Authenticity – true wellness cannot be manufactured, and the bedrock of our growth process is honesty with ourselves and healthy transparency with others
- Universalism – expansive knowledge, continuous learning, and a diverse community all have one thing in common: a willingness to explore and understand the healthy differences throughout humanity
- Competence – developing what makes us exceptional does not require us to diminish any of our existing capacities; we encourage discernment, wisdom, independent thought, and sound judgment
- Dignity – we are committed to continually recognizing the dignity of each person, cultivating a community of self-respect and respect of each others’ free will