- This event has passed.
Out-of-Body Fundamentals (in-person Santa Cruz, CA)
March 7, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - March 8, 2020 @ 6:00 pm PST$155 – $175
New Program! Hands-on workshop with new information for having an out-of-body experience with awareness.
This weekend workshop was created by Mosaic’s core team of instructors with the goal of helping people better understand the out-of-body experience.
This workshop aims to benefit experienced projectors and OBE-newbies alike, offering a framework for individuals to have their first OBE, or to enhance their ongoing OBE results. In addition to subject content and practical techniques, there will be dedicated time to practice connecting with the non-physical world directly.
In this course, you will…
- Learn and practice moving and loosening your energies to facilitate leaving the body with awareness.
- Learn about experiencing life outside the body in the nonphysical planes.
- Practice a guided technique to partially disconnect your nonphysical body (astral body) while remaining self-aware.
- Learn what to expect when leaving the body (sensations and frequent experiences).
- Create a long term plan to train/condition yourself to have more experiences.
- Ask questions and receive feedback from Mosaic’s seasoned team of instructors
The program includes 8 hours of content and guided practice to help you prepare and attempt to have an out-of-body experience, including techniques which will be practiced during the class. Additionally, exercises and information will equip the participant to create their own OBE training regimen at home after the course is completed.
This course will take place at the Pacific Cultural Center, Saturday and Sunday.
The Pacific Cultural Center
1307 Seabright Ave.,
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Dates & Schedule
Saturday, 2 PM EST – 6 PM including breaks
Sunday, 1 PM EST – 6:00 PM including breaks
Registration and Costs
The course costs $155 early registration (up to March 5), $175 regular rate (after March 5).. Click here to register.
This course will be taught by Luis Minero