- This event has passed.
(Miami and Online) Introduction to Mosaic and Multidimensional Applications
October 27, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT$20
Have you ever had the sense of being watched? Ever had a “feeling” or intuition and later found it to be true? Perceived someone or something there without visually seeing this? Want to know how to explore this phenomena more objectively? Attend the Mosaic 2 hour introductory workshop to learn more.
All of these experiences and more demonstrate our ability to connect and attune to dimensions and energies that extend outside of the physical. These more subtle dimensions are just as real as the physical world we are accustomed to and learning to explore these dimensions can give us a larger glimpse of our lives and the universe we are currently a part of. With practice, we can learn to explore our multidimensional perceptions more naturally and to use these perceptions to help us to navigate our lives.
In this 2 hour workshop we will;
- Discuss modern day applications of multidimensional practice.
- Present updated research and studies in the field of parapsychology and multidimensional studies.
- Discuss every day phenomena and experiences that are more related to physic perceptions.
- Apply a short energetic exercise in the class.
- Allow time for Q&A session with Mosaic staff.
- Provide details about Mosaic Education and Wellness and programs.
We hope to see you this Saturday! Class is $20 (3 PM – 5 PM).
Ashley Melidosian has a degree in education and an MBA from the University of Florida (December 2015). She has been an instructor and researcher of Consciousness and Multidimensional studies since 2004. She has taught internationally on the subjects of human potential, Out-of-Body Experiences, Psychic Signals, and multidimensional life purpose. She is one of the co-founds of Mosaic Wellness.